RE: Yes, another group purchase - Optima Red Top

I'm not affiliated with Optima in any way--but if you visit the web site
you'll have all the info you need. For your 98, I think it would be a better
idea if you just use the factory battery until it dies exactly 1 year and
364 days or 23999 miles, whichever comes first :) I mean if it ain't broke
don't fix it. In my case, my GLX is almost two years old, I drained the
battery by accidentally leaving the map light on, and now it takes a few
more turns to start the car. The Optima will give me some peace of mind at
the very least.

Oh, btw, I have about ten strong buys (including me) for the Red Top so far.
I'll be checking prices today...

Kevin