RE: chips

And, if I remember correctly, since it was a fairly hot day, I even had the
AC on. Heh heh. Hey maybe I'll give you my old P-chip--I think it might be a
higher version than the one Wally gave you. At least that way you *might* be
able  to see that big smile on my face in the rearview mirror next time :)

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue