Re: Jetta GLX : The choice of the Colombian Drug Lords...

Geez Louise---

You would think he would prioritize his mods.

First: Darkened Bullet proof glass (Duh!)
Second: Uzi 9mm Teret
Third: Garret chip
Fourth: Locking gas cap (heh, heh)

Who needs "phat" wheels, and a nice exhaust if you're dead!
Chris
98GLX