RE: Jetta GLX : The choice of the Colombian Drug Lords...

At 1:20 PM -0400 9/1/98, Karp, Steve wrote:
Only on this list could people look at a picture like that and immediately start asking questions about the car ... I knew I liked this list ...

Steve

If your point is that we're sick, twisted, and have a lack of the proper perspective, I'd have to say.... you're right! :)

Maybe if everyone owned a GLX, we'd get along a lot better. :)

-Khan

--
Khan Klatt
1997 VW Jetta GLX, Emerald Green