Re: Dreams of AutoBahn

No. i believe what Adam was saying was that if we weren't so stringent
about what age people COULD drink at (eg: 21 most places), they'd be more
used to alcohol, and wouldn't go nuts as soon as they could.

It's sorta like saying "You can't have cola until you're 19".  Kids would
be going nuts trying to figure out how to get cola before they were 19.

This is not to say that i don't support a zero tolerance for mixing
alcohol and drinking.  Personally, i know that being my age and driving
for ten years, with my body weight, i can have 2 beers (canadian beers,
albeit) and still drive safely.  And that's what i set my limit to.

Anyway...  I think this is getting kinda off topic, but i'll take it up
with anyone in email...

SUndie...