aftermarket bumpers

Hey people,
I got into a little fender bender recently and I have to get my bumper fixed,
but I was thinking that this is a great opportunity to get an aftermarket
bumper. Does anyone know of any manufacturers that makes them, any web pages
that you can give me so I can see some...anything would be cool. I was also
thinking of getting the round headlights without the hood conversion. Anyways,
please help me out here, thanks. Oh, its the front bumper by the way.

Patrick
97 Windsor Blue GLX