RE: Head Installation

Probably technically illegal. However, modifying the suspension, putting on
a louder exhaust, or running European headlights is technically illegal in
many areas as well (and we wouldn't know of anyone who does this now would
we).

BTW, I have a friend who is a policeman and is eyeing a lift kit for his
Jeep, although that falls under the suspension modification...

Tim