Re: Donnie's SOng ( was RE: SCARY!!!!)

On this same note, I have a very good friend that is a VW Certified
Master tech, and he loves working on the cars, in fact, he will rebuild
a tranny in his driveway for peanuts.

Once again, Wally is right.

I, too, and tired of Don's cynical attitude about the cars.  I don't
think my car sucks.  10 months old, 20k miles, lots of drag racing, and
not a damn thing wrong, worst thing it has been in for is the rear wiper
relay.

I don't know Don.  He may be one of the nicest guys around, but he uses
this list and the GTI list to vent his frustrations from work. Ah, who
cares, I like my car and I am sure most of the people on here do too,
that is, until they here a tech say how much he thinks.....

...just got tired of ranting.

Billy T.
VW Pride