Re: AUDI Question

I have.

For a year my (old) girlfriend and I both owned a 95 GTI and a 95 GLX,
respectively, ie the power trains were identical. I remember many a time
while accelerating through a 90 turn in the GTI, looking to one side and
seeing the ASS END OF THE CAR!  My GLX has never pulled this little
trick on me. It was definitely more well behaved.

Automobile manufactures (ok, the smart ones) struggle to get their
sports cars balanced 50/50.  If I'm not mistaken, they do that for a
reason. But hey, you may know something that a 100 years of automobile
engineering doesn't.

Then again, you may consider the ass end of a car with a mind of its
own, nimble.

Sorry to be such a smart ass. It's late and I'm tiered.

Does any one know the weight distribution of these two cars??