Re: SCARRRYY!!!!

George,

(I almost crashed 4 times!) PLEASE! With all due respect, literally,
LEARN TO DRIVE. OR, verify that all the original parts are connected
properly, i.e. SWAY BARS!  I've driven my bone stock GLX for over 3
years, often at the limits of it's speed, and never once come close to
loosing control.

Your car does not GIVE you control, you EXERT it.