Re: Differential as a low end Upgrade.

Uhm.  Call me an idiot if i'm wrong about this....

The final drive ratio in the TDI is actually less than the GLX.  So
you'd actually be going the other way.  You'd have a higher top end. The
reason that it's less is to help compensate for the fact that the TDI
revs a lot lower than the GLX.

Also, the GLX having the VR6 engine, would likely (though, again, not
absolutely sure) have entirely different motor to transmission mounts.

Two things could happen.  One, it could all work fine.  Which i'm
inclined to disbelieve.  Or your whole transmission could come sailing
out of your car when you punch it.  Which i AM inclined to believe.

This is all common sense reasoning...

SUndie...