Re: Don

I agree with Scott.  Don has provided some great info over the last year
or so.  Working in  a dealership day in and day out, he sees a lot more
things than most of us do as far as problems and how the VW system works.
 Granted, his dealer may not be as lenient as your or my dealer, or they
may not be as warranty friendly as others, but he is speaking from his
daily experience.
    If you have not had a problem with your car, great, I'm happy for
you.  I had a ton of problems with my GLX, but I knew a lot of the
mechanics and service advisors at the dealership and they worked with me
on a lot of my problems.  I don't chime in on every "My car makes XXX
noise"  cause I know there are enough other people who will clog the list
with me too's.  Even with all those problems, I still love my GLX and am
totally happy with it.  I just recognize it's problems and short comings
and move on.  If you think someone has personally attacked you, take it
off the list and do it mano-a-mano.  WE  DON'T NEED IT ON THE LIST.
Making a comment about a car is not a personal attack on you, just an
observation about a car.
    Respect everyones opinions even if you don't agree with them and try
to act like a grown-up .

just my 2 cents on the subject.

Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]