Re: Mr. Sunshine (was RE: AUDI CREAMED)

Am I the only one who is really hoping somebody has decided to send mail as Bryan just to create a bad
name for him?

Bryan,  you have not said anything to contribute to the mailing list since you started ranting about
other members of the list and making innapropriate unnecessary personal attacks against them.  If you
disagree with someones opinion, tell them.  Don't call into question their right to breath.  The only
thing you do by being so insulting is to encourage the rest of us to completely disregard your posts.

Please think of all the members of this list who will recieve your mail before you send it.  None of us
want to watch you make a fool out of yourself.

Thanks
Ben