RE: Don

At 07:53 PM 10/11/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Don wants to dish it out!!!  Seems like he just wants to bitch.  I love my
>VW's both of them.  I don't appreciate comments down playing them.  I don't
>care who he thinks he is.  How would you feel if someone came up to you in
>the garage at the dealer telling you that the GLX is a big piece of shit.
> I have one thing to say, Don kiss my ass and keep your crapy comments to
>your self.
>
>BRyan

Bry, Usually it is someone like you who tells me hes GLX is a piece of
shit. Just keep reading the list everyday. I do. How many owners have
complained about rattling door panels, transmission TFS, ABS light stays on
and many others problems. How many of these owners have had to take their
cars back to the dealer to have the same problem corrected again.  Is it
the dealers fault or is it VW's fault? Now what do the GLX owners think
about their cars. It is a piece of shit.?

Bry I will never keep my comments to myself. If I did you wouldn't have
anything to write about. All your posts are nothing but juvenile ranting.
Grow up and talk about something useful to this list.

Don