RE: AUDI CREAMED

At 07:43 PM 10/11/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey Don, I bet VW would love to hear you opinion.  Since you are a MASTER
>TECH and all.
>Why don't you move on if you hate it so much.  Maybe Porsche or Ferrari or
>something.  You want to downplay VW on a GLX List.  Maybe you should pack
>it up!
>
>Bryan
>
>Sorry to disappoint you Bry I have written many letters and e-mails to
VWOA. In return I have received letters and phone calls in response to my
comments. I am a realist when it comes to these cars and work on them for a
living. I have to deal with customers like you on a daily basis. If you
went thru what I have to deal with you too would sound angry at times.

Last time I looked this was America and I still had the right to Freedom of
Speech. Therefore I will state my opinion just like you do on this list as
well as many other lists. I don't have to downplay anything. The GLX is a
nice car but like other cars it also has it's shortcomings. Whether it is
caused by a design defect or customer abuse I will talk about it.  Listing
the Pros and Cons.

Don