Re: Airbag repair

> I'm assuming you bought your car used? Otherwise, they should fix it free
> of charge/warranty? Or do I have the warranty mileage wrong?

Nah, he probably has a steering wheel cover or somethin'.  Those things
eat up the airbag springs...  or wait, you don't turn your car do you?
Probably turned it too many times, I think there is something in the
Warranty about too much turning...  But seriously, this little spring is
probably in the same boat as the door lock cylinders, no coverage.
Also, it may be illegal for a dealer to charge you for repairs of an
airbag, seeing as how they are a federally mandated piece of safety
equipment.

Billy T.