Re: Springs

I would guess, that most people on this list can spare 38 bucks for an
alignment.  I was just giving an alternative to pairing performance
springs with stock shoks, which definately costs more than cutting and
aligning, and actually handles worse.  Besides, you should get a new
alignment right after delivery of your car, if you really want it to
handle better.  Check the GTI list archives for specs on a somewhat tire
friendly aggressive alignment.  Like I said 38 bucks (NTB) for better
handling.

Billy T.