RE: Bottom End Performance Mods

Once you have a contract signed if they have not changed the wording they
cant do squat.  My dealer here is quite ok with the mods.  In fact they say
that they would have to prove that the particular mod caused the problem.
 If it did well then yes but who the hell keeps cars past the powertrain
warranty anyway?  You have to keep upgrading if you plan on keeping any
kind of value.  That goes for any car.

Bryan