Mintex Redbox Questions

Hey all,

     I just got the Mintex Redbox brake pads from Autotech today and
will get them installed on Friday.  I have 2 questions:
     1) Are our rear brake pads the same as those for the Peugeot 405?
The pads that I got from Autotech say that they're for the 405.  Can
anyone shed some light on this?

     2) Are the front pads for my '94 Jetta VR6 w/ wear sensor (280mm)
the same as those for the Golf?  Once again, the box says they're for
the Golf (rather than the Jetta).
     Thanks.

Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6 -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Remus cat-back exhaust, Autotech
Q-Chip, K&N drop-in filter