RE: Bottom End Performance Mods

The only bottom end that I know of is the supercharger.  I talked to the
company Rimmer Engineering that installed the project GLX supercharger.  He
said that the cam is a waste of money, it actually hurts performance when
adding the supercharger.  You want bang for your buck go with the
supercharger.  http://www.newdimensions.com/ND_Super.html
. It gives about 260-280 hp at the wheels.  It took a second and a half off
0-60 for the white EC GLX. The throttle body may be good but it is
expensive.  I have heard of people porting the stock one.  The guy at
Rimmer showed me a stock header then an aftermarket.  Wow a big deference
in diameter in the inside.  If you want this may be where you want to go if
you don't have the cash.  Oh by the way they include a set of aftermatket
headers with the supercharger.

Bryan