Re: Where to park (WAS: Dings in the door...)

>1. If possible, always park as far away as possible from the "popular"
>parking spaces, and park in a spot where there is no one else parked next
>to you.
>
>(This is similar to going into a bathroom and picking the urinal where
>there is no guy right next to you, for similar reasons ;)

Similar reasons? Like, uh, avoiding abdominal dings? Man, I can't stand
it when I'm going pee and come out of the men's room only to find my
passenger's-side ribs all scratched to hell. Or people who like to key my
sneakers. What a downer.

     /|=-    Thomas J. Boyer   --=|/
    /|=-    cyng@lamere.net   --=|/