Re: Boge TurboGas - crap

I've found that HOR springs lower about the same as Neuspeed SofSport on an A3,
and with similar springs rates. I thought these springs worked OK.

I just got my car back from the alignment from Metric Systems here in Cambridge,
MA after I switched the shocks. They did a great job. The steering wheel is now
perfectly centered! They also gave me the Hunter alignment sheet showing all
before and after specs. These guys do good work for anyone in the metro
Boston/Cambridge area. I've had alignments done at Gallery in Norwood who could
never seem to master centering the wheel again.

--
John Hamill               Incert Software Inc.
Senior Sales Engineer     201 Broadway