Re: subwoofer

<< I've installed several Stealthbox's into Jettas in the last 8 months or so,
 and they fit and sound awesome.  I have found that you have to deaden the
 inner and outer body panels in the trunk on the driver's side to eliminate
 resonances.  The enclosure's carpet is nearly a perfect match, and it sounds
 great with only about 100 watts of power, but handles considerably more.  It
 uses a 12 inch woofer.  It's a bit pricey, but if you want to do it right,
 it is the way to go.

A bit pricey?  How much should I pay for one?  I was quoted $475 today, is
that too high?  Thnx!
ROB
'97 GLX
green/beige leather
DEI keyless entry
Pioneer/JBL/Infinity/Hifonics/Phoenix Gold