1999 Jetta GLX & More

Hello Fans Of The Jetta!

Just thought I'd drop you all a note about Beetle Buzz's latest
update:
http://www.opolus.com

As some of you may know, Beetle Buzz is not just Bugs -- we're also
GTI VR6es, Passats and JETTAS! A new addition to Beetle Buzz is the
Foto Gallery section, which contains a picture of the 1999 Jetta GLX
VR6 among other Jetta photos. Also appearing is the forthcoming Golf
and Cabrio, New Beetle, and Passat (very cool pics).

Something that is a must-see is the Christmas Bug on Beetle Buzz's
main page: an awesomely enhanced photograph perfect for the festive
season!

I hope you enjoy the stuff at Beetle Buzz -- please forward to me
your comments! Thanks and best to all!

Stefan

STEFANOPOLUS
Editor-in-Chief, Beetle Buzz
New Beetle Club (NBC) News Correspondent
http://www.opolus.com

Because E-mail can be altered electronically,
the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.