RE: help me i am desperate!

I ran across this on the excite page today.  Sorry, I haven't looked at it
in great detail, but I thought it would be interesting for those that are
more mechanically inclined...

New Ignition Product is the Missing Link

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AutomotiveWire) -

Combustion Technology Products Corp. announced today an agreement to
manufacture DirectHits(tm) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for distribution to
original equipment manufacturers in the Asia Pacific.  DirectHits(tm) is the
brand name of Combustion Technology Products' new ignition capacitor, which
when attached to non-resistor spark plugs, saves on fuel and increases
performance. The combustion efficiency is accomplished when the product
dramatically increases the electrical power of the spark during ignition,
the "missing link" of consistent combustion. DirectHits(tm), using the
company's patented technology, are the result of over ten years of vehicle
testing.  "...More power, better mileage, cleaner emissions...This product
is a must for the off-roader", stated Norm Lenhart, senior editor for
www.Off-Road.com, the Internet's premier off-road site.  DirectHits(tm) were
developed with the assistance of the Sandia National Laboratories
"Ultra-High-Power Electromagnetics" Department in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Of the many patents on the product, the development of the insulating
material used in the product is perhaps it's greatest breakthrough.  This
enhanced insulator allows the DirectHits(tm) product to withstand the
substantial increase in power that is now coupled to the spark. The
development of the insulator was accomplished with the assistance and
support of Amoco Polymers, a division of Amoco Oil Company.  DirectHits(tm)
have been sold successfully in Mexico, where emissions problems have forced
all vehicles to be parked two days a week. The product is now available in
the United States by ordering at www.directhits.com or calling the company
at 888/800-6700.