help me i am desperate!

ok.
i have the 99 glx with BOSE.
I got the blau las vegas.  went to the dealer and had the BOSE unit removed.
by the way, the 99 has a different removal tool than the 98.

i hooked up the harness without the negatives, then with them, both produced
no sound to the speakers whatsoever.  all the other things were hooked up -
at least on the two of the plugs to the wiring harness.  there is one more
red plug which is not used at all.  i am assuming that this is the controls
for the cd changer.  i reattached the stock system and it is still working
fine after all of these steps.

my question.  can someone tell me what to do to get this BOSE system
working..!  i know that there were some emails from long ago that detailed
the installation, but i lost that hard drive some time ago and cannot browse
through those..

i am really in need of help.  anyone who has put an aftermarket head in for
the bose unit, please send me some sort of suggestion, please!!!

i have a stereo here which is not doing anything.

jeremy