Re: Your '98 GLX

Let me know what the answer is to the questions that were asked...

Thanks in advance
JACK

--
HAGOP JACK TERZIAN
Markham, Ontario Canada

Pager: 1-800-331-6351  ID #: 416-523-7733
(dail pager then key in ID then return Phone Number)

Cellular email: hyejack@txt.bellmobility.ca
WWW: http://www.netcom.ca/~hyejack (Under construction)
email: jterzian@paperboard.ca