RE: More GLX info

	It's much easier and cleaner to wire a rear fog to the dummy panel
next to the brake light. For instructions, go to this site
http://ac3.corenetworks.com/lq/intro.html and search the JettaGLX list for
"rear fog light installation"

> 6. Are there any short throw shifters out there?

	The Air & Water short shifter is the way to go. I have this on my
car; the shifter feel has improved 100%. Check out
http://www.awe-tuning.com/ for details.

> I appreciate any and all help with my new GLX. Thanks.

	That's what this list is for, so you're welcome!

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue