More GLX info

My GLX and I are fairly new to this mailing list so I have many questions:

1. what's this las vegas blaupunkt people are asking about? Is it a direct factory replacement for the Bose system? What makes the Bose CD player different?

2. Has anyone installed one of those BIG BORE kits from ABD? is it just a larger diameter hose? Are there any other alternatives out there?

3. My '98 black on black GLX has cloth interior(ordered by us), but everyone I have spoken with has said that they have never seen cloth in a GLX. Who else out there has cloth?

4. has anyone tried to install one of those bright red fog lights on the back of there car? I looked under there and there doesn't seem to be much room for mounting. If there are success stories here please let me know.

5. Does anyone know what the GLX 7 spoke wheels weigh?

6. Are there any short throw shifters out there?

I appreciate any and all help with my new GLX. Thanks.