Saw the new Jetta today...

And the headlights, inside console, door mounted controls, and mean, but
clean front grille appearance are totally hot. Wowza. The only reason I
don't regret buying my A3 Jetta GLX is that what would I have driven the
past two years? And the GLS and GLX A4's dont' come out until February, if
you are even able to get one by that time..

All I *can* say is that I'm glad I got the A3 GLX, because an A3
anything-else would have sucked, because the NEW Jetta has 5 lug wheels,
and 4 wheel antilock brakes.

I think my GF's new car will be a Jetta A4 GLS. Maybe I'll put a 1.8T in it
for a poor-man's Audi A4. ;)

-Khan

Khan Klatt <kklatt@nw.verio.net>                                       Verio
Network Engineer                                    Bellingham Branch Office
Tel 800.591.2757 x 13                                    725 N. State Street
Fax 360.738.8315                                        Bellingham, WA 98225