Re: Jetta 4 web sighting

In a message dated 11/14/98 10:27:47 AM Central Standard Time, pclin@ibm.net
writes:

> I gotta know.  Does the new Jetta have a yellow turn signal???

Yes, behind the red lens is a yellow bulb that, when illuminated, shows very
clearly as yellow thru the lens. Sat in an A4 Jetta today (GLS) and was
impressed with the layout, headroom and, get this, FUNCTIONAL CUPHOLDERS. They
pop out of a little rectangular compartment at the top of the dash, center.
Look like they'll hold good size cans/bottles/cups.

Also picked up some sales information, so if anyone wants particulars, let me
know.

Dave
98 GLX
TRed