Re: fuel/oil additives

You know what's funny...  I don't use any of that stuff and I'm getting
around 29.5-30.0 mpg freeway.  I do plan to move to synthetic oil at
my next service (15k).  Just so all of you know, I do check the accuracy
of the MFA computer and it has been absolutely correct everytime!!!
(All the way to the tenth of a mile too)  :)
I was actually surprised that this was the case...

If you want to read up on information about additives, check out
this site:

    http://www.audicoupe.demon.co.uk/engineoil_bible.html

It's everything you ever needed to know about oils.
They have a nice section about mid-way-down on "oil additives".