Suspension Bushings and Other Stuff

Hey everyone got a couple interesting things for you guys!  Straight outta
Europe!

1.)  What do you all think about upgrading suspension bushings?  The whole
set for our car it 61 mark or about 40 bucks?  Any bad things about
upgrading them?

2.)  Here is something SUPER interesting.  D&W makes a lower stress frame
upgrade for our cars.  It mounts to the cross member between the front two
wheels.  Supposidly strengthens the lower end and improves handling and
steering.  There are two of them, one out of steel and one out of alum.
Cost is 91DM (65 bucks) for the steel one and 152DM (100 bucks or so) for
the aluminum one.  Anyone have any opinions on this?

Mark