RE: Jetta 4 web sighting

	I just have one question,  did some PAY YOU to say this? !!!!  look here
mister mating cars, the audi A3 is (and there's no doubt about it) a nice
car, but nice is the kind of word I use to talk about flowers of the sky,
 on the other hand, the jetta A4 is FUCKING AMAZING!!!! :)  Douh !!! sorry
for the amazing part, but I'm mean if you want to, you can say  the jetta
is a blend 40% cotton 60% polyester underwear but for the rest of us ( 95%)
it's the jump the jetta needed to give 100% silk underwear. Any other thing
would have been below any expectations we've might had.

DNCR Motto: "I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.
 Tomorrow isn't looking good either."

"Las opiniones expresadas en este mail son personales y no
necesariamente las de AKRA"