AP Racing Clutch group purchase, 02A

We need ONE more person to commit to the purchase of the AP Racing sport
(street), heavy duty clutch.  Deadline will be at the end of the week.
This is the last time I'm going to hock this product.  I want to minimized
my annoyance factor.

For those who wish to join in on this purchase, speak now or forever pay
full retail for your next clutch.  It's priced very aggresively and is
worth buying ahead in antisapation of the next clutch job.  Go and price
out a OEM Sach pressure plate, disc and throwout bearing...

Details:

AP Racing clutch.  Six pucks, ceramic/metallic material, center spring
sprung,  heavy duty cover, heavy duty AP throw out bearings.  This is a
heavy duty sport STREET clutch.  Higher clamping force,  lighter disc for
faster heat disappation.  Priced at $399 + shipping.  It  typically retails
for $600+.  Installs like a regular clutch.

Terms:

Prepayment in the form of check/MO to qualify for the special pricing.
Clutch is shipped directly from AP in Europe and redistributed to buyers.
Shipping time will vary from 2-3 weeks from the time the order is placed.

Jim