NY Warning WASTicket Time

Sorry, I know this will not apply to many on the lists ..but...

Yesterday I saw (again) the NY State Trooper Suburban that got Frank
writing up some car on the Sprain Brook...  Also Greg Perry got stopped for
a a tinted plate cover (wow big law breaker there) ,further up the parkway.

Today I read in the paper that  troopers in the westchester county area are
deploying 4 new Stalker guns w/ remotes .  Additionaly, An anti-aggressive
driving campaign will begining Nov. 16th - no word on when it will end.
They will be targeting I-87 and I-95.

Jim