Re: More Tire Questions

Patrick,
	I hadn't gotten down as far as your question when I responded the first time.
I have the 4000 series on my '97 GLX. The tires handle great in the rain, I am
yet to drive in the snow with them. I live in PA so we get a fair amount of
rain.
	When I had the BADYEARS' on my car I found that they would slip on corners,
ex. Every day I take the turnpike to work. When I am coming out of the toll
from the turnpike and making a transition onto another road I found that the
car was drifting on me. I was not at a high speed yet the car would still
slide (this was concrete). I have not yet had a problem with the Dunlop. (this
all occurred from when the BADYEARS' were new).

Dave J
'97 GLX
Blue/Tan