Door handles & Glovebox....

Hi Mitch and the rest of the list,

My Door handles are black.  I believe the Wolfsburg edition actually
has matching door-handles.  My glove-box doesn't have a light.
That's okay with me though... except how odd it is to have a light
in the ashtray but not the glove-box (I don't smoke).

Oh well... I absolutely LOVE MY CAR more and more everyday.
I receive tons of compliments from friends, family, and innocent
bystanders all of the time.

Anyways... hope that answers your questions...

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6