RE: rattles,

Hi Chuck,

About the tape my dealer installed it when I first started noticing a lot of
rattles when it got cold too. You don't need to remove anything in the
doors, the tape is simply applied to the inside part of the top door frame.
It's clear too, so when applied correctly it is almost unnoticeable. After
two years mine is starting to peel, so I think I'm going to buy a roll and
do it myself this time.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue