Re: Thermostat/fan probs? - update

On Thu, 5 Nov 1998, Christopher Morgan wrote:

> Anyway, if that is the problem and you're not too far out of warranty, try
> asking the service manager if he can have VW cover the repair, or at least a
> percentage of it.  I doubt an aftermarket extended warranty is going to
> cover this.

I bought this extended warrenty at the time I bought the car.  If there is
a problem, it had damn well better cover it.  Or I intend to take it
straight do the dealer.  Since he goes to my parent's church, and my dad
helped get his kid into college, I really don't think he would just
blow me off...I hope...

--
John A. Kilpatrick                        Systems/Network Administrator
kilpatri@sgi.com                       Silicon Graphics Inc., Team TREX