RE: After-market CD Changers

My oh my, does it make a difference!!  It is now mounted vertically on the
left side, on the floor of the trunk.....no I don't want to lie to you and
say that it never skips, because that would be bullsh*t, but it is SO much
better!!  It seems to skip more with more people in the car though I would
highly recommend you try it.

Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>
ICQ#7958410
Personal ICQ Web site / Pager http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog Light, Programmable Wiper
Delay, Sunroof Deflector, Tinted Windows.
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight
If I caught myself dressed like that, I'd kick my own ass! -(Happy
Gilmore)-