Re: Cone Filters

cyng wrote:

I love the fact that cars are much faster in the winter (if you live in

> a clime where winters are cold, like here in Maine). Superchargers work
> and all, but they're less of an edge in the winter.

Superchargers mean at least 50% (g60=110hp engine plus 50hp g-ladder) more
horsepower in an engine and are one of the most efficiant forced induction
methods.  I think they have the edge.  I wish I could shell out the $4000 for
the VR6 supercharger kit (250+hp total bolt-on)!

- -David
'92SLC