Re: Trunk Cargo Net

>Chuck,
>
>I've got a easy factory solution for you, yes FACTORY.  The Jetta Trek's
>came with a trunk netting from the factory.  The trunk netting is
>mounted just below the trunk lip when the trunk is open and spans from
>the left opening of the trunk to the right opening of the trunk.
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>David Kim
>1997 Vento GLX

Uh, oh!  I have an 1997 Jetta Trek...with NO netting??!! WTF, time to open
up my diplomatic politeness kit...NAW...I'll open up a can of
WhoopAss...where is that can opener?

Brian M. Gracek			Saint Cloud, Minnesota, USA

"On the road of life"...There are 'windshields', and there are 'bugs'
		          (splat!)

		"Squeegees Wanted"