Re: Trunk Cargo Net

Chuck,

I've got a easy factory solution for you, yes FACTORY.  The Jetta Trek's
came with a trunk netting from the factory.  The trunk netting is
mounted just below the trunk lip when the trunk is open and spans from
the left opening of the trunk to the right opening of the trunk.

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX