Rear window stopped working

Evening all.

I can't remember if I posted this before or not.  I just realized that
my 1yr/12K warranty is now up due to excessive mileage so I have to
fix all this crap myself.  Anyway...

My rear passenger door window quit working.  It doesn't matter if I
use the key, front switch or rear switch.  When I hit the switch I
could hear a relay clicking in the door.  I disassembled the door and
it looks like there's some sort of control box connected to the motor.
 That seems to be what's clicking.  So, do you think the motor is shot
or just some really expensive relay?

The motor appears to be connected to the whole works by 4 torx screws.
 Can I unscrew these and get the motor tested/fixed or is some spring
under about 4000 psi gonna fly out and remove my eye?

Inquiring minds want to know...

TIA,
Bob J.