Subject: Add an amp
Author:  Non-HP-daw-son (daw_son@pacbell.net) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    5/14/98 4:45 AM

I want to add an amp and sub to a stock stereo (Clarion, pre-Bose). Does
anyone know if I can add the amp to the rear speaker wiring with the high
level inputs and still run the rear speakers? I can't find any information
on the resistance rating of the amp when the high level inputs are used. It
seems that if the resistance is high enough, it should be okay without any
significant increase or decrease in power to the rear speakers.