RE: Experience turning in a Leased Vehicle?

Are you saying you leased the Jetta?  You did a lot of work to it to turn it
in, unless you are planning to purchase at the end of your lease.

Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>
ICQ#7958410
Personal ICQ Web site / Pager http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 Jetta GT  Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog Light, Programmable Wiper
Delay, Sunroof Deflector, Tinted Windows.
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight
OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KENNY...YOU BASTARDS!!