Re: oil filter for 97

>Hi. Yeah, I've had the same experience at local quick-change shops. I have
>simply been going to the dealer for changes. I'd like to start doing my own
>with a synthetic (maybe Amsoil), but I need to find out if that will void
>the factory powertrain warranty...
>
>-Pete

No.  Amsoil has a letter from their legal department on this issue.  A
sample letter is available on the amsoil web site.  http://www.amsoil.com
see the details under the section on internet spam stuff.

BTW, I am an Amsoil dealer.  You can look in your local phone directory for
the dealer nearest you.

Good luck.

Brian M. Gracek			Saint Cloud, Minnesota, USA

"On the road of life"...There are 'windshields', and there are 'bugs'
		          (splat!)

		"Squeegees Wanted"