RE: WETTERAUER CHIP

>I THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY VIRGIN IN HERE...AND ANYWAYS IF I WANTED TO TYPE
>IN ALL CAPS I WILL.  GOT A PROBLEM READING..GET SOME GLASSES
>
>M.A.

Rule # 1. of internet politeness

E-mail this crap directly to me not the list.

Rule # 2of internet ettiquette

Never use caps until you want to convey shouting

Rule # 3

Never ever assume that virgin is a negative...it is an observation that YOU
are new to this game.

Don't waste your time or mine with tough talk that is done over the net
when we can never meet.

Shit, dude, if you want to talk tough do it directly to me.

As far as glasses go, I am a chemist for a opthalmic lens manufatuer, I can
get them free any time I want...cool!

Don't need them yet...

Rule # 4

If you want to go to school, I can take you there (hee-hee, hows that for
tough talk)

Brian M. Gracek			Saint Cloud, Minnesota, USA

"On the road of life"...There are 'windshields', and there are 'bugs'
		          (splat!)

		"Squeegees Wanted"