oil filters

Here is the info on the oil filters.

Engine number (R/Front of Valve cover) up to 176889 uses the 021-115-562
from 176890 uses 021-115-562A

I know some people hate the over priced Geniune oil filters however I spoke
to the Parts Manager where I work and he gave me a price on a complete case
10 units  Retail $17.70  your price $12.54 plus shipping

also Geniune Spark Plugs 101-000-035AB  List $8.69  30 units $5.42

I don't know how this price compares with what is on the outside. All I
know is these are the parts we use on an everyday basis.

If anyone is interested e-mail direct for more info. I believe I can also
convince him to deal on other parts.

Don

deecee@exit109.com